Friday, October 29, 2004

Shmuli is Learning to Read!

On my mind today are my thoughts about how much progress Shmuli has made this year in learning how to read. Watching him learn to talk was so delightful because he could then express himself- his thoughts, feelings and desires. Now, I am enjoying so much watching as he begins to read- unfolding the mysteries of printed words. What an amazing thing to watch- Shmuli discovering the freedom of being able to read the words around him!

Today I am busily cooking some dinners to stash away in the freezer. I am hoping that I can have enough meals to keep us fed for a while during the first few weeks after the twins are born. So now we have 4 dinners of poached salmon and 3 turkey/meatloafs. I hope to keep cooking the next couple of weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home