Sunday, March 27, 2005

Shmuli's Soccer Season Ends

Today was the last day of soccer for Shmuli. All the boys on the team have worked so hard this season, and they are learning to work together as a team. After the game each boy was awarded a trophy, and Shmuli was so delighted to receive his. Now, we look forward to the upcoming baseball season.

I have also posted a recent family portrait. I had to chuckle when I saw the picture, as I could clearly see that at the time the picture was taken, both Robert and I look quite exhausted! We feel so fortunate now that the twins are sleeping better- we are finally getting a tolerable level of sleep.

Now that the twins are sleeping pretty well through the night, and have made their own schedule, I am trying to help them establish a daytime nap routine. I am keeping track of when they fall asleep as well as when they wake up. I am hoping to find a pattern, and see if we can make the days a little more predictable. One thing is for sure- they certainly look adorable when they are sleeping, I must say!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home