Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dining at the Jacobs

Natan and Michael are getting pretty handy at eating with a spoon now. We gradually introduce food to them to make sure that they are able to tolerate each new food before trying a new one. Each new food is eaten for four days, and if all goes well, it is considered a well-tolerated food. So far, the twins are eating rice cereal, banana and pears. It still amazes me how each new skill must be learned. I remember Shmuli learning to use his lips and tongue to swallow food, and now I am seeing his brothers practice it too. In fact, the twins are wearing bibs that my friend Laura gave to Shmuli when he was a baby. They were so cute and well made, I saved them and they are still doing a great job keeping food (at least somewhat) under control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home